1. What do you wear to sleep in? nothing
2. Do you ever walk around your own place naked? as often as possible
3. Have you or would you ever answer the door naked? no
4. What part of your body do you like to be on show? Why? my breast -- they are my best assets
5. When sunbathing how much do you bare? if I can I bear all.
6. Have you or would you bare all on a naturist (nude) beach? If I ever get to one I will most definitely bare all.
7. Have you ever flashed your bits in public? If not would you if it turned your partner on? Yes I have.
8. Have you ever given a striptease or has anyone given you one? Did you enjoy it? I never done a striptease that I remember.
9. Ever gone skinny dipping? Alone or with others? Skinny dipped many times, but never alone.
10. Do you like to look at naked people or do you want show off your nakedness? I enjoy doing both.
Bonus: Sexually speaking, what’s the furthest you would go with a partner in public? Have you had sex in public? Have actually had sex in public before. Once in a public park with people near by playing with a frisbee.
Sex in a public park sounds exciting. We wish we were nearby to observe, then hurry home - or at least to the car - to have sex.
ReplyDelete- Jack