Sir thinks I hide myself away from the world to much. So he has assigned me the task of taking part in TMI Tuesday trying to make me a little more active with my blog. A little more revealing. So here I am.
1. When you go to a party, would you rather show up accidentally under dressed or overdressed? I'd rather be overdressed because you can always alter things you are wearing in a way to dress them down if needed.
2. What is something you have won and how did you win it? (Inspired by the An Optimistic Virgin) Actually won a valuable painting at a raffle.
3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, end, or top? From the bottom -- isn't that the correct way to do it???
4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently? I'm going to give you til the count of 3. I don't say it as much now because my children are grown, but when they were little I caught myself doing it more times than I would care to admit.
5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents? If applicable, what 3 lies do you tell your parents now? I did not sneak out of the house last night. Those are not my cigarettes. No I have not been drinking.
6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t? Why not? Will you do it tomorrow? I intended to scrub the kitchen floor tonight. I didn't get to it because my husband brought home a ton of sweet corn that I had to deal with tonight. I sure hope I get to it tomorrow because it is driving me crazy being so dirty.
7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? (inspired by My Quest To Be A Good Girl) Talk on the phone and not pay attention to the light changing in front of them.
8. Whose autographs have you collected? (You can stop at five, in case you’re an autograph hound or celebrity stalker). I can honestly say I don't remember ever getting any one's autograph. Don't really see the fascination with celebrities.
Bonus: Where do you go to find solitude, tranquility or connection to a higher power? I take my bike our for a long ride. I'm not talking a motorcycle -- I'm talking a bicycle where it is me pushing myself to go as fast or as slow as I want. When I ride I really enjoy going out to a lake close by my house where I am surrounded by nature in all its glory.http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/author/tmituesdayblog/
No comments:
Post a Comment