Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
This week’s TMI Tuesday idea is from Heelsnstocking
1. What’s the worst reason you have been given for breaking up? I really like you, but I just need to be me.
2. What’s the worst reason you gave, to someone, for breaking up? I don't know if I have ever really given many reasons. I don't much like fights, etc. so most of the time just cut off all communication with no explanation.
3. Have you ever engineered the end of a relationship e.g doing something you know will put the other person off? If yes, what did you do? I had one boyfriend who was a neat freak. So I would leave my clothes etc laying around the house. What was I thinking. If I had stayed with him at least now I would have a clean house -- well suppose that will never be the case -- LOL
4. Have you ever stayed with a partner just because you could not bear to end it? Yes, that is my situation now. But am building up the courage to end it.
5. Have you ever encouraged a friend to end a relationship? What happened? Are you still friends? No. I always figured it was their decision to make not mine. One never knows what goes on in a person's head or heart. We only see what what we want to see and don't fully see the entire picture so until I can do that I keep my mouth shut.
Bonus: Have you ever been the cause of a relationship to end? Tell us about it. Not that I'm aware of.

Regarding #3, while you may have a clean house today, if your boyfriend was such a neat freak that you saw fit to drive him away, it's unlikely that you would be happy in the relationship. So we think you made the smart move getting rid of him. Regarding #4, we hope that you manage to do what's necessary to get out of your current relationship if that's what you need.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! Happy TMI Tuesday!