Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random Answers

TMI Tuesday: October 25, 2011

Not related.

A fun random image to go along with some fun random questions :D
1. Name 5 things you did more of before social networking (facebook, myspace, twitter, etc.)?  baked, read, worked, watched tv, cleaned house

2. Your house is on fire, what do you grab as you run out?  As many scrapbooks as I could

3. Are you a morning person or a night owl? most definitely a night owl.

a. What time did you go to bed last night? 12:43

b. What time did you wake up today? 6:05

4. A kid comes up to you and kicks you in the shin, what do you do? ask him why he thought he needed to do that

5. What three things do you never leave the house without? phone, keys and clothes

Bonus: Name a place that you visited last week that you’ve never visited before. Briefly tell us about the visit.  A winery about 2 hours from where I live. Tasted a little wine, ate a little food, and had a good time.

2 comments:

  1. I love wineries.
    Glad you enjoyed it.

    xxx
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wineries are great. We always have fun when wine-tasting, though admittedly it's been awhile since we've gone. Time to fix that, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete