TMI Tuesday -- Tell Me More About You
[Image]
1. “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”…What is it that you will show me? My mind. I always find that the most interesting part of a person. So I'd rather see that than anything else.
2. What was the last thing you regret buying? That Snickers candy bar I ate last week.
3. How happy are you? 1 = not happy at all to 5 = very happy -- Depends on the day of the week. Am currently separated from my spouse and divorce filing will be soon. So I have good days and bad but am hoping the good will soon outweigh the bad.
4. Last night, what did you go to bed thinking about? Someone special being in my life. A new life with a new house and happiness.
5. Tell us something that made you happy this past week or made you think “that’s cool!” Someone actually cooked a meal for me. Even with the separation I go back to the house every night to cook supper for my son and his dad. But one night I couldn't do it because I was out of town and a friend actually cooked for me. It was the most wonderful thing I have experienced in a long time.
Bonus: What is your favorite mark of punctuation? Why? Question mark -- just simply because I am very curious and like to ask questions.
tmituesdayblog
1. “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”…What is it that you will show me? My mind. I always find that the most interesting part of a person. So I'd rather see that than anything else.
2. What was the last thing you regret buying? That Snickers candy bar I ate last week.
3. How happy are you? 1 = not happy at all to 5 = very happy -- Depends on the day of the week. Am currently separated from my spouse and divorce filing will be soon. So I have good days and bad but am hoping the good will soon outweigh the bad.
4. Last night, what did you go to bed thinking about? Someone special being in my life. A new life with a new house and happiness.
5. Tell us something that made you happy this past week or made you think “that’s cool!” Someone actually cooked a meal for me. Even with the separation I go back to the house every night to cook supper for my son and his dad. But one night I couldn't do it because I was out of town and a friend actually cooked for me. It was the most wonderful thing I have experienced in a long time.
Bonus: What is your favorite mark of punctuation? Why? Question mark -- just simply because I am very curious and like to ask questions.
tmituesdayblog
No comments:
Post a Comment