Sunday, July 10, 2011

The beginning

I started this journey of mine way to many years ago and allowed my friends and family to persuade me that for my well being I needed to lead "a normal life." They didn't understand. All they saw was me hurt because of a bad choice I made.

Now after 30 years I have decided I can't lead "the normal life" -- it isn't who I truly am.

I began my search for a Sir two years ago looking, talking, experimenting, but never fully trusting anyone totally.

It was only after I had given up looking did He find me. I was on a website where you could post life experiences and chat with people regarding those experiences. I had posted a comment to a story He had written regarding listening to his vinyl albums. That was the beginning of this wonderful new journey for me. This was the beginning of me for once in a very long time feeling like I am who I truly am suppose to be. This was the beginning of the best relationship I have ever experienced in my entire life. This was the beginning of U/us.

Yes we live hundreds of miles from each other and only have spent a few days physically in the presence of the other, but that in no way lessens my feelings for Him. In the year I have known Him, He has taught me so much. He has taught me patience. He has taught me how to calm myself. And most importantly He has taught me how to love the woman I am. The submissive woman I am. The one everyone else felt was worthless, an idiot for believing this was a lifestyle that was a "good" choice.

But most importantly he has taught me to love. To love so deeply. To love with my mind, my body and my soul. He has taught me to trust and most importantly He has accepted my submission.

3 comments:

  1. Every journey begins with one step and spans a lifetime. Soon it will mark O/our one year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes our one year anniversary. This is a biggie for me for U/us. And Sir I look forward to many more years together on this journey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you had started your own blog!! Oh, I'm so happy for you! Well, I'm happy for me, too, as I can look forward to some good reading!

    Welcome to the blogging world, mijena!

    Warm regards,
    Dannah

    ReplyDelete