Monday, July 11, 2011

Southern Sir has written a couple of different blogs regarding his love for Home Depot and the multiple use items he finds there. Well in honor of his birthday today, I thought I would write my version of a Home Depot story and dedicate it to him.

I have seen Nick come into the store pretty much every weekend for the last two years. But in the past year there has been a change in him. It may not be obvious to everyone, but to me (well I do have a little bit of a crush on him) well when I found out what I found out. I knew I had to at least try to catch his eye.

I never will forget the first time I saw him. He walked in and headed to the electrical section of the store. I was there stocking shelves and didn't really think much of him. He was wearing a wedding ring and I thought to myself "All the good ones are taken." Well there was something about him, something that commanded my attention so I watched him as he searched for his find that day.

I never saw someone take so much care in picking out alligators clip. He looked at every size and as he looked at them he would test the grip. He asked me if I knew how these held on larger items about the size of the tip of a pinkie.

I blushed a little as my mind immediately went to a play date a few night ago when they were applied to my nipples. I wanted to tell him how they bit, made my eyes water, but "oh they hurt so good." I wanted to tell him how the pain from having them "bite" my nipples traveled through my body down to my core. How my moisture level increased just with the thought of them being applied. I wanted to share my experience with him, but not everyone is accepting of the lifestyle I live. I also wanted to keep my job so I simply said "I have never used them for anything that large, so I was not the one to answer his question." 

Well over time Nick continued to come in and I noticed these subtle changes in him. I noticed he was walking taller, he was walking with more confidence, he was talking with more confidence. All in all he just seemed so much happier. Then I realized and began to wonder did it center around the fact that he no longer wore a wedding ring. Was he free? Was there actually a possibility of me?

Every week I would continue to watch Nick as he "tried out" items on his arm, as we wheeled wood, anything with a handle and such, much as an experienced Sir would. And I began to wonder. Began to fantasize about him as a Sir or more importantly as my Sir.

Then it happened one week. Nick walked in and was a man on a mission.  He walked back to the contracting department and asked for help. Well after Nick got done explaining  he wanted a playroom of sorts and explained some of the features of the room, Ted (the employee helping him out) told Nick more or less that was a room the contractors would not even consider constructing nor help to  construct. That is when all those months of suspicion had finally been validated. I knew for a fact Nick was in the lifestyle.

Well months went by and Nick still came in every week. Still tried out things on his arm, his leg, his fingers. And it was then that I decided I was going to make my move. I decided today was the day  I would approach him. I would initiate a conversation with him.

Well I summed up my courage and broached the subject of lifestyle choices. He very kindly told me he was in the lifestyle, but for the past year had found his "girl". When he made that comment, I knew there was no chance for me because Nick was more than this woman's Sir. Nick was in love and that love was the change that I saw in him over the year. She was what changed him and I envied her. Envied the connection they shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment