Friday, November 25, 2011

Stranger in my Room -- Part 2

My fingers were still playing with my pussy as Sir continues to talk to me.

"Don't stop playing pet, he is watching you. His cock is in his hand. Oh pet you are going to enjoying being fucked by him."

My breathing becomes heavier, my fingers working more methodical as the pressure in my belly builds. The anticipation of a strange cock in my pussy takes over.

It's at that moment I feel a pair of hands on my leg. As Sir's voice says, "Spread your legs for him, pet."

"God pet he is admiring that sweet pussy of your's. He's licking his lip and I can tell he can hardly wait to enter you."

It's at that moment I feel a cock at my lips. I hungrily take it. Sucking it. Working it. Loving the feel of Sir's cock in my mouth. As I continue to work Sir's cock. I realize there is a set of fingers joining mine as I continue to rub my pussy. My hips begin to raise off the bed as I long to feel his fingers inside me.

I feel Sir's cock growing harder inside my mouth. I know how he has talked about watching me being fucked by another man, but I never thought his reaction to the actual events would be so extreme. With his hand fisted in my hair, he is fucking my face like there was no tomorrow.

Anticipating my desires, immediately there is one finger inside me now followed by a second. Sir's breathing becomes labored and I sense he is close to a release. With Sir in my mouth, and the stranger's finger in my pussy, I feel the pressure building even stronger in my belly. It doesn't take the stranger long to find the sweet spot and he has me cumming all over his buried fingers as Sir cums in my mouth.

With a few more wiggles of his fingers, the stranger pulls out and a whimper of disappointment takes me by surprise. I so long to have him continue. I so long to feel his cock inside me and the begging begins.

"Fuck me!" I hear myself saying as my hips leave from the bed seeking out his cock.

"Pet, you do want that strange cock inside you don't you?"

"I want him to fuck me," I respond to Sir. Then out of no where "FUCK ME!" I yell as my hips are now fully in the air, legs spread wide and begging for him to be inside me.

3 comments:

  1. I certainly hope it doesn't stop here, there needs to be a part 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweet jesus, i think i get it now, what the fuss is about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting and beautifully-written! We can't wait for part 3!

    ReplyDelete