Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Stranger in my Room

After some play time, still command bound to the headboard and blindfolded, I started dosing off. Sir must of realized it immediately because at that moment I heard "Oh pet, it's not time to sleep yet. I have something special for you tonight," he said in that commanding voice of his.

My mind began to race. I didn't know how much more spanking, nipple torture and fucking I could take. We had been at this for hours already, but I knew Sir would never do anything to me that he didn't think I could handle.

All of he sudden I felt his breath on my ear as he softly whispered, "You know what we have been talking about for weeks now. Well tonight is the night. Are you ready pet?"

My mouth fell open as I recalled several of our conversations lately. He had been discussing sharing me with another man. I didn't think it was ever possible because Sir was a very selfish man when it came to me and the pleasure/pain he gave me, but as our conversations had escalated of late I could tell it would only be a matter of time before he decided to take this all the way and he seems like tonight was the night.

"Are you ready for a strange cock in that sweet little pussy of yours?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Are you prepared for his hot, warm seed to shot into your fertile cunt?"

"Yes, Sir."

"He is waiting outside for you pet. Play with that precious little pussy of yours while I go let him in."

I could hear Sir's footsteps as he crossed the hardwood floors to the front door of my house. I could hear as the key went into the lock opening the door. Then the voices. I could hear two voices. "He is really going through with this."

"She's waiting in the bedroom for you. She's all hot and playing with herself. Keeping herself wet for you."

I could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer to the bed and then felt as the weight of someone sat on the bed and leaned over me.

"Pet are you ready to be fucked? Just remember I will be watching so fuck him like you would fuck me."

4 comments: