What’s Cookin’ Good Lookin’?
In the United States Thanksgiving is this week, so a lot of folks will be cooking up a storm in preparation. Many other holidays will occur over the next month around the world and everyone seems to celebrate with food, hence, the TMI Tuesday theme…Cooking.
1. Haagen-Dazs or Ben & Jerry’s? neither -- really don't like ice cream. I know I'm weird, but what can I say. Although one time I did have a taste of Haagen-Dazs chocolate chocolate chip and it was to die for. But ice cream just isn't my cup of tea.
2. What is always in your refrigerator? eggs, milk and butter. When I have the urge to bake hate to have to run to the store.
3. What’s your worst kitchen disaster? Once I made an angel food cake from scratch. It came out as hard as a rock. My uncle tried to get it out of the pan with a knife, but the knife went in, but we couldn't get it back out -- reminded me of the sword in the stone (lol). Anyway you could have used the cake as a spare tire I think. Needless to say, the cake, pan and knife went in the trash. But now I can make an angel food without fail.
4. Favorite kitchen gadget? a nice wooden spoon because it is so versatile. (wink, wink)
5. What was your last meal? Did you like it? breakfast this morning. A glass of juice and a hot, just out of the oven, slice of a cinnamon, apple braided roll (homemade of course)
6. What’s your favorite cookie? Really love snickerdoodles and they are so easy to make and will be sharing the recipe if I remember to get it when I go home at lunch. Sucks not having internet at home anymore.
TMI Tuesday
Happy TMI Tuesday!

The comparison of the knife in the cake to the sword in the stone was great! Very vivid and funny. Glad your baking skills have improved, and you're very smart to keep baking necessities on hand if you do it so frequently. We share your views on wooden spoons; sometimes we get the urge to engage in a little spanking in the kitchen. And your cinnamon apple braided roll sounds delicious.
ReplyDeleteI like the sound of what you had for breakfast, can almost smell it.
ReplyDeleteWhat time is breakfast tomorrow?
3. LOL...I can't believe the knife went in and wouldn't come out.
ReplyDelete5. homemade? I'm jealous...and drooling.
6. Dec 7, please do post that recipe.
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving and that you enjoy the rest of the extended weekend.
-H
I invite you to visit my TMI Tuesday here:
http//kinkygent.blogspot.com